Photos of Norwegian Sky

Beyondships

We leave on the Sky tomorrow! I was telling DH that I would have to take a lot of pictures because other newbies need to see what they are in for. Now you have gone and done it for me. And your site is OUTSTANDING! Thanks.

I have put my photos of Norwegian Sky together into a photo tour.

http://www.beyondships.com/NCLSky-Tour-1.html

I hope you enjoy it.

WOW ....I just love your website and all the information that you have collected and share with us. I appreciate all your attention to details. You truly make our pre-cruise experience so great. I hope you don't mind but I send other cruiser's to your site. I haven't visited your site yet to read about NCL's "SKY" (which just happens to be my 2nd favorite ship - the Norway was the first) but I will just as soon as I'm done posting this.

Thank you so much.

OceanDreams

We leave on the Sky tomorrow! I was telling DH that I would have to take a lot of pictures because other newbies need to see what they are in for. Now you have gone and done it for me. And your site is OUTSTANDING! Thanks.

Please do take and still share any and all photos from this ship so I can see ALL of it!!!!

Archived