Amazing Enchantment enhacements (WOW)

Did you all see the RCCL website and the refurb that the Enchantment is going through? It looks like this could be a sign of what may lay ahead for the Freedom. New bridges over the pool, new pool bars, and a trampolen area?? WOW...WAY TO GO RCCL!

Tim

VA, what date in Nov are you booked? Last week, I booked the family on the November 3rd cruise and was hoping to find others on that cruise.

We booked the Enchantment primarily because she's going in for a re-fit this summer - can't wait to see the changes!

• 2 weeks later...
I'll be on (for better or for worse) the FIRST sailing after her stretch...I am hoping to give updates from the ship!

Cheers,

Esther

I will be looking for you posts from the ship, Esther! We are on the second sailing after the stretching!

Hi, Let'sCruise. I saw your name on the roll call boards, and asked if you will be taking the RCCL bus to Cape Liberty. We have used the bus before and it worked out great. I am planning on doing it again for this cruise.

Let'sCruise:

RCCL operates the bus, so you can add it on to your cruise if you are interested. We usually get it from the LHV Airport. You can also pick it up somewhere in Easton. I think it was $60pp round trip last year. It is probably cheaper to drive and pay to park when you have a party of four, but it just made arriving at the pier so simple! Also, if you have a car problem on the way it is your problem if you are late or miss the sailing. If the bus has a problem it is RCCL's bus. Ask your TA about it.

Archived