Fitness Classes/Spa Cabin?

Maddle

One of the amenities of the Spa Cabins is "Two Complimentary Fitness Classes per person" If one of the persons isn't interested in taking the classes, can his/her two classes be transferred to the other person in the cabin?

Thanks - Maddle

It's two per cabin and you have to leave your cabin number on the signup.

Pilates, yoga and I think the spin classes are the main choices. Boot Camp is extra. But do not spend your money on their pseudo-science nutritional woo-woo classes. Nor the "it's nearly 3000 years old, if 1937 was 3000 years ago or blood letting counts" acupuncture stuff. Waste of your $$.

Hmmm...well, the online agency where I found my room (but did not book) says 2 per person - but of course that could be an error.

In any case - if it's per room, than it won't matter if one person takes both? or does it?

Thanks - mj

• 1 month later...

Thought I would follow up, in case anyone does a search for this information. I was on the July 3rd sailing of the Carnival Splendor.

The fitness class amenity was in fact two per person, (so that makes four per cabin) and it did not matter which guest took however many of the four. I was able to take three, and my DH did not take any. They offered yoga and spinning, and these were limited to ten people. (There may have been other classes offered, but I didn't notice them.) No pilates was offered - someone specifically asked about that while I was there.**

The yoga class was a beginner class, and the teacher stressed that it would ONLY be a beginner class. (They don't want any heroes overdoing it and spoiling the rest of their vacation with pulled muscles.) It was a nice relaxing break in the afternoon, and the teacher was very supportive to beginners (that would be me.) The room was kind of small - hence the limit of ten people (who just fit in the room.)

**It's possible that class offerings may be dependent on which instructors are sailing at any given time.

Maddle

Archived