new starter

pessimist

hello,sailing on IE to Egypt and the holy land in nov 2011,never been on a cruise before but gave in to wifes nagging,any info,would help especialy on ports of call cost of trips etc.Going AI,both of us enjoy a drink and a laugh. will i get beer or is it just lager.cheers for now.

hello,sailing on IE to Egypt and the holy land in nov 2011,never been on a cruise before but gave in to wifes nagging,any info,would help especialy on ports of call cost of trips etc.Going AI,both of us enjoy a drink and a laugh. will i get beer or is it just lager.cheers for now.

Hi and welcome to the madhouse. Go onto the Thomson website then the cruise section. Just from memory you need to find Ports of Call, then excursions which should tell you what's on offer. I'll go and check in a mo.

Found it, just click on the link below.

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/ports-of-call/red-sea.html

You'll have a great time, everyone does. Apart from the people that expect QE2 quality for bargain prices.:):)

Re. Egypt and the Holy Land though I would suggest you go onto the Thomson forum as the Celebration usually does that itinerary and look for 'Search this forum'. Type in whatever you want about your trip and you should find plenty of info on there.:):)

Jan

Hi Pessimist, thought ekco might have covered your drinking arrangements but forgot she is a teetotal type person.

Anyways,

Beer = Bodingtons

Lager = Stella

Sometimes stronbow, but very hit and miss.

Looks like I'm doing the same trip over xmas that your doing in November, will look forward to your review.

RR

Cheeky! Not on holiday I'm not, although on the cruise we'll have to go slow as we need to get up early most days to get off ship. I'm definitely not up to it these days so it's a good job we're not AI, it keeps a lid on it. UNLIKE RR who spends all day propping up the bar.:eek::eek::p

Actually, a good buy is the wine of the day at around £12.99 or so. Quite good and about 4 good glasses.

Hint and tip. The flight is longer coming back from Sharm and the leg room is terrible so for the first time ever I would recommend buying extra leg room if you have long legs as we could hardly move for the week after as we were so stiff through being cramped for 6 hours. Animals have better regulations for transport than humans.

Jan

Archived