Barcelona Weather

JetCruister

Hello...we will be in Barcelona for 5 days before our cruise in November. Just wondering for those of you that have been there in November, what the weather was like. How long it was daylight...what time does it get dark?? Thanks in advance...!

Sheila

Thanks! I did check those out, but just wanted to hear from people who actually have been there during that time. I know there is no guarantee what the weather will be like. Just wanted an idea...! Never been to Barcelona and so excited to go...! :)

Thanks!!

Sheila

We had a port of call stop in Barcelona around Nov 7 or 8 a couple of years ago. The weather was mixed sun and clouds and it looked like it would rain part of the day but never did. When it was cloudy it was cool but we were comfortable with light jackets we wore. When it was sunny it got warm and we carried the jackets.

You can get sunrise and sunset times for any city for any date at a web site called timeanddate.com

I was there toward the end of october last year and needed a jacket during the daytime and gloves actually. It was quite chilly. I'm not one that is usually cold either, as I run hot most of the time.

I'd bring a light jacket with some light gloves and maybe even a scarf just to have. I've needed them each year at the end of my cruises in the Med, toward end of Oct.

As others have said, when we were there this time of year we did need to wear a jacket but just as in the USA weather can vary. I like this time of the year as you will find far less tourists than in the summer months.

Keith

Archived