Info appreciated please...

SHELLKOV

We just booked! So exciting!! This is going to be our first time in a Cat. 9C. (Wrap around balcony). I just read about the amenities. It said that it has deluxe bathroom accomadations. What does that mean? Or is that maybe how they explain them all? We will be in cabin 7445 on the Valor. Anyone know where I can see pics of this particular cabin. Just curious. Thanks!

We just booked! So exciting!! This is going to be our first time in a Cat. 9C. (Wrap around balcony). I just read about the amenities. It said that it has deluxe bathroom accomadations. What does that mean? Or is that maybe how they explain them all? We will be in cabin 7445 on the Valor. Anyone know where I can see pics of this particular cabin. Just curious. Thanks!

Congratulations on booking your first 9C, once we had one of those on the Conquest, my DH will not book any other cabin category :D.

I am not sure why it is listed as deluxe bathroom accommodations, the bathroom is the same as we had in a regular aft cabin. I am hoping for "deluxe bathroom" on our upcoming Magic cruise, but I'm not holding my breath :rolleyes:.

It should have the same bathroom as any other cabin. Where did you read this description, was it on carnival or a TA site or other place? (cant name TA sites).

Iv never read that bathrooms are deluxe is why I wondered.

Unless you are booking a suite, the bathrooms are pretty much the same (some spa cabins I read are decorated in subtle colors).

My pardon for diverting this thread. If you google Shelikof Strait (between Kodiak Island and Katmai) you might find it interesting with the closeness in names.

I think I am in serious trouble for diverting Shellkov's inquiry resulting in others not answering his question. I learned. Sorry.

I think I am in serious trouble for diverting Shellkov's inquiry resulting in others not answering his question. I learned. Sorry.

Your fine. Its not a problem. I didn't expect a big response anyway.

It was on Carnival's site that I saw about the deluxe bathroom, but I just looked for it again, and can't find it. I will continue my search. It really doesn't matter to me, but it just struck me odd that it said that. As long as I have a working potty, its all good to me!

Archived