Passages OBC

KAWS

Ok here's the follow up.

I spoke with my TA today and she said that for my 11 day cruise I will receive a $200 OBC for my Celebrity Passages.

I asked her about the so much for length of cruise vs the paper that I have. She said that the cruise person that was on board that gave it to me had most likely given me an old sheet. She said they had that in effect for a little while but it didn't go over very big and they changed back. So the amounts that someone posted before are CORRECT.

So -- I'm booked and I'm happy! :D And thanks everyone for their comments and help.

But they still won't combine Celebrity Passages credit with stock shareholder credit, right??

But they still won't combine Celebrity Passages credit with stock shareholder credit, right??

For our recent Equinox cruise, we were able to combine the Passages credit with the shareholder benefit because we had purchased our Passages certificate in June 2008. Our confirming email said:

**PLEASE NOTE*** The shareholder onboard credit benefit has changed as to its combinability with other discounts or onboard credit offers. This pertains to NEW reservations made on or after 1/01/09 and Next Cruise reservations that are made after 1/01/09. If you have a reservation or NC booking that was created before 1/01/09, all eligible benefits will still be combinable. For more information please visit the website:

Archived