Nightly Entertainment

megsterl

Hi everyone its been a few years since I have cruised and most of the cruises I have been on have been on Royal Caribbean. Im traveling on the Dawn in August to bermuda and I have a couple of questions.....

1. Are there two show times like on traditional dinning ships and if so what time are the shows, just so I can have an idea of what time to eat.

2. Do they have "celebrity" shows? On royal I have seen both the drifters and the platters and I was wondering if they do things like this?

3. Are there comedy shows? And if so are they adult in nature? Royal Caribbean does the Quest which if you dont know is an adult themed scavenger hunt, is there anything like this?

4.Is there Karaoke and such?

I really appreciate any suggestions and information. If anyone has dailys that would be great too.

Maybe Im over thinking because Im bringing my friend on her first cruise and I really want her to love them as much as I do.

Hi everyone its been a few years since I have cruised and most of the cruises I have been on have been on Royal Caribbean. Im traveling on the Dawn in August to bermuda and I have a couple of questions.....

1. Are there two show times like on traditional dinning ships and if so what time are the shows, just so I can have an idea of what time to eat. Yes

2. Do they have "celebrity" shows? On royal I have seen both the drifters and the platters and I was wondering if they do things like this? I believe some were "celebrities"

3. Are there comedy shows? And if so are they adult in nature? Royal Caribbean does the Quest which if you dont know is an adult themed scavenger hunt, is there anything like this? Oh Yea, there is Quest.

4.Is there Karaoke and such? Yes

I really appreciate any suggestions and information. If anyone has dailys that would be great too.

Maybe Im over thinking because Im bringing my friend on her first cruise and I really want her to love them as much as I do.

Enjoy your cruise

Just got back from the Dawn on Friday. The shows were at 7:30 and 9:30. There is a comedian on board, we saw one of his shows. He is good and very friendly talked to him around the ship a few times. I think he is on this run for a few more months. They do a quest game show for adults and a perfect couple show for adults. Not sure what types of shows they have did not go to the shows. They have Karokee every night from 8-11.

Archived