Group Tour

tobeyjc

you can hire a taxi at the pier that can carry up to 14 passengers (they are mini-buses) they will take you all around the island with some stops at scenic overlooks, etc.

You can also contact one of the tour companies to organize something for your group. I would look at Spencer Ambrose, Cosol, Herod's to start. A quick google search would give you their websites. You can see what an island tour would be through them and maybe organize a group rate if it's a large group. Or, get the ideas there and then pick and choose what would be most important to see and put together a custom tour with them. If you are coming before the end of Sept. the tour companies are more flexible with their pricing - it is low season in St. Lucia!

there are no tours that are a hop on/hop off type tour. The local bus system, while good, would definitely not work for a group as the buses are mini-vans (seat 14) and generally, have passengers, so you would be split up over several vans and times to see things.

The highlights of the island are, of course, the Pitons followed by the volcano, botanical gardens/diamon falls, Pigeon Island, Marigot Bay, anse La Ray, maybe a plantation stop, and after that, simply spectacular rugged coastlines!

Enjoy your visit!

We went March 2009 and went on cosol's tour it is 65pp but worth every penny and more. It was all day with water, fun, food etc. We just booked another cruise and this was the deciding factor for port choices, dec 8th with Cosol swimming by the Pitons with hubby drinking a local beer. Check them out. Patty

are there group tour (agent)in this island that we can just hop and pay and tour us around the island?

pls. reply thanks

I have used frank's tours and Serenity and in August we are going with cosol tours. Google all three and you get their web-sites and can see what each has to offer. Good luck...

There are a few companies that you can look up. Serenity Tours was the most efficient for me. I called their toll free number thinking I was calling the US but the call was connected right in St.Lucia. We had a very good idea what was the best thing for us to do by the time we were through talking to them. They got a whole lot of tours to choose from like...

Zipline

ATV

Island tours

Boat tours

Horseback Riding

Beach tours and the list goes on.

All the best and enjoy St.Lucia.

Archived