Question(s) about Carnival Pride

Thanks, everybody, for all your great advice! I called and switched us from late dining to the anytime dining. Sounds like a great option!

We were on the Pride this past Jan. Was great..we had anytime dining for a party of 8...never had to wait all week. We've chosen it for our upcoming cruise 3/2012. I hope it works out just as well!

I found the Pride shows to be excellent...even my husband liked them and he didn't want to go...but was glad he did.

Have a great trip!

..by pictures I have seen it looks like the lifeboats below us on deck 5 will block our view of looking straight down into the water and onto the pier when we are in ports.Gail

lifeboats are on deck 4/5 you will not be able to see directly down. But its a view that still works

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0186.JPG

Glad you enjoyed it!

BTW, are you in DC, or outside? We live in leesburg VA

Oliver

We're practically neighbors! (Not really, but we're about 10-15 minutes from D.C. in Fort Washington.) Just moved here a year ago. I'm excited about being less than an hour from our ship instead of having to fly down to Florida! :)

You need to come join our roll call for this cruise to Bermuda. I am not sure how to post a link but you can find it under Carnival Roll Calls Carnival Pride to Bermuda 11/6/11.

You do not live to far away from me either. This will be my first cruise on the Pride and from a port close to home really looking forward to it.

Like Janice said, come join our roll call. We have been discussing what we'd like to do, excursion, tours, places to see.

We were also on the Pride last year and enjoyed the cruise itself but hope for changes in debarkation & customer service. Not sure how the shows will work since we are in port for three days. Last year there were 3 Vegas type shows; I know Vroom was one of them but can't remember the other two. Plus the Carnival Legends. There is also the Captains Welcome Aboard show the first night for which there is only one show. We always enjoy this one as the people you are cruising with audition for the various singers that they will imitate. To us it is entertaining with a surprise thrown in here & there. It's my understanding that others have enjoyed the comedians and karaoke. Maybe someone could post the Funville Times from one of the Bermuda cruises for us.

Archived