Next cruise dilemma...

MalGee64

Wonderful problem to have - we're starting to look at our 2012 cruise holiday (2011 is all stitched up with Cabo and Hawaii), and we've narrowed it down to two - one is the Spirit transPacific repo in October, the other is the Breeze transAtlantic repo in November. The Breeze would be b2b with either the last of the Med runs, or the first (and our first!) of her Caribbean runs. Which to choose?

I've already crossed the Pacific both ways while in the Navy, so can tick that box, but being on Carnival's inaugural Australian cruise would be nice. However, the Breeze trip would fill in a lot of the rest of the round the world target I've set myself... as well as cruising the Caribbean for the first time.

What would YOU do?

Cheers,

Mal

I have some friends doing the Canada to Hawaii or the Hawaii to Australia, 2 legs repo on Spirit. It sure has some great ports to visit. Id rather do that one. Are you doing both legs, or just one?

Breeze will be new, but the ports arent going to be anything exciting.

Some people are liking the new Dream class size and some not so much loving the crowding. Iv booked Magic, so it will be interesting to see.

Wonderful problem to have - we're starting to look at our 2012 cruise holiday (2011 is all stitched up with Cabo and Hawaii), and we've narrowed it down to two - one is the Spirit transPacific repo in October, the other is the Breeze transAtlantic repo in November. The Breeze would be b2b with either the last of the Med runs, or the first (and our first!) of her Caribbean runs. Which to choose?

I've already crossed the Pacific both ways while in the Navy, so can tick that box, but being on Carnival's inaugural Australian cruise would be nice. However, the Breeze trip would fill in a lot of the rest of the round the world target I've set myself... as well as cruising the Caribbean for the first time.

What would YOU do?

Cheers,

Mal

If money isnt a problem I would go for the Breeze.. you can't beat the Caribbean... enjoy whatever you decide you are very lucky to be able to choose either;)

Id rather see Hawaii and all those islands, but if you have seen them all..

Breeze when it hits Miami is doing a 2 day first, and then a 8 day.

You could do 2 days in Miami I guess in between or make it a B2B with the 2 day?

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART

Thu Nov 22 Miami, FL 4:00pm

Fri Nov 23 Nassau, Bahamas 8:00am 5:00pm

Sat Nov 24 Miami, FL 8:00am

-----

the 8 day after the 2 day would have better ports.

DAY DATE PORT ARRIVE DEPART

Sat Nov 24 Miami, FL 4:00pm

Sun Nov 25 At Sea

Mon Nov 26 Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands 8:00am 3:00pm

Tue Nov 27 La Romana (Casa de Campo), Dominican Republic 9:00am 5:00pm

Wed Nov 28 Curacao 2:00pm 11:00pm

Thu Nov 29 Aruba 8:00am 4:00pm

Fri Nov 30 At Sea

Sat Dec 1 At Sea

Sun Dec 2 Miami, FL 8:00am

Archived