IOTS Junior suite robes and dvd players?

Do you know if these are in the cabins automatically or can be asked for if required. Or if they need to be purchased.

I have read so much about this cruise as it is our first time, that i am now confusing myself over what i have read and what i have dreamed.

I think i am also right in reading that they do supply towels for swimming but you have to return them each time or pay something like 20usd, but i could have dreamt that also.

Just trying to get an idea for towel and robe packing!

Also does it have a dvd player?

thanks

Do you know if these are in the cabins automatically or can be asked for if required. Or if they need to be purchased.

I have read so much about this cruise as it is our first time, that i am now confusing myself over what i have read and what i have dreamed.

I think i am also right in reading that they do supply towels for swimming but you have to return them each time or pay something like 20usd, but i could have dreamt that also.

Just trying to get an idea for towel and robe packing!

Also does it have a dvd player?

thanks

If you are a plus size lots of luck getting RCI one size fits all Robes to fit. I have never gotten anywhere with RCI to get a xxl robe instead of a osfa robe. They just sit in the closet unused when I for one would use it either on the balconey or a trip to the solarium for a swim. A sad commentary for RCI lack of customer service to its plus sized clients.:mad:

JS should have bath robes in the wardrobe waiting for you.One size fits all.

If there is a DVD player it will be region 1 so UK DVDs won't play anyway!

Towels available by the pool - $20 fine if you do not sign them back in.

Instead of packing towels, why don't you just use the ones provided in your bathroom? Your room steward will give you extra if you request and will pick the used ones up each evening and supply fresh towels in the morning.

Archived