anyone ziplined with south shore ziplining through Island Marketing?

glorialagos

yes they are great Unfortunatly our ship did not stop there last week due to hignh winds : ( but I emailed IM and they are refunding our deposit. We have done this 2 times in the past 2 years well worth it!!!!

Just wanted to say I emailed the company and they responded quickly and set my mind at ease. They assured me they are a legit company and I look forward to zip lining with them.

I will make sure to post when we return and will let all of you know how it is!

We're planning on doing this for the first time next week (we'll be on the Legend). We have a few people who won't zip line, but want to do just the beach excursion that they offer. Does anyone know if they will take the zip liners to the same beach as the the beach excursion, if you do the Zip and Dip?

thanks

Tracy

Yes, they'll take you right to the others to meet up with them. The beach area they take you to isn't real large so it's easy to find your party. We did exactly that in April.

Island Marketing was good, just beware that when we were returning our guide wanted to take us and her other party back at the same time. Luckily they agreed to the time we wanted, but it took awhile to get them moving.(about 30 minutes as we sat and waited for them.)

The zip lining was so much fun!!!

Archived