Carnival Itineraries for May 2013

friedshrimp

Does anyone know when the itineraries for May 2013 will be out? Currently they run through April 2013......one month shy of what I need.

Considering they have several ships (Valor, Freedom, Glory and Fantasy) that don't have itineraries past October 2012, my guess is you will be waiting awhile. I have been waiting for those before I plan my winter 2013 cruise. I won't even guess when May 2013 itineraries will start trickling out.

Considering they have several ships (Valor, Freedom, Glory and Fantasy) that don't have itineraries past October 2012, my guess is you will be waiting awhile. I have been waiting for those before I plan my winter 2013 cruise. I won't even guess when May 2013 itineraries will start trickling out.

They are showing the Liberty through April 27th, 2013. I wish they would just add one more month!

• 3 months later...

I asked this same question several weeks ago - got the same answers. I guess when Carnival decides on itenaries and wants more bookings. I want to book the Magic out of Galveston for May 2013 and start paying for it now. But it is not going to happen that way and I'll have to wait until they put out the May 2013 schedule.

Most cruise lines release their itineraries for May through the following April beginning in March the year before. They usually begin releasing them one cruise region at a time (Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, etc.). I am currently booked on a April 2013 cruise with Princess, but May would work better for me. I know Princess will not be offering the itinerary I want in May, but in the past Carnival has, so I am also waiting for the May Caribbean schedules to be released. We should see that happen sometime in March - May of 2012.

Archived