Dorral Miami

Holey

Would anybody know if their is a supermarket that sells wine near the Dorral hotel Miami?

We are flying into Miami for our cruise and we have transfers, so it would be nice if we are near any shops restaraunts ect:confused:

Would anybody know if their is a supermarket that sells wine near the Dorral hotel Miami?

We are flying into Miami for our cruise and we have transfers, so it would be nice if we are near any shops restaraunts ect:confused:

Hi. I have stayed at the Intercontinental Doral a number of times. I may be wrong but I dont recall seeing a supermarket within walking distance. There are a few fast food joints nearby. The food at the hotel is nice, espacially the breakfast. It is quite pricey, just under $20 per person, but you can eat as much as you want from the buffet and have as much coffee or juice as you like. Its a good way to kill the time between leaving your room and waiting for your transfer.

Enjoy!!:D

The Doral Country Club Resort? There is nothing out there but golf courses. You are basically in an enclosed environment. Unless of course they have shuttles which will take you off the premises. I would give them a call. (305)592-2000

The Doral Country Club Resort? There is nothing out there but golf courses. You are basically in an enclosed environment. Unless of course they have shuttles which will take you off the premises. I would give them a call. (305)592-2000

No, its not that hotel. Its the Intercontinental Doral. Just a few minutes from the airport.:D

If you mean the Intercontinental West Hotel at Doral, then yes, there is a 24 hour Wal-Mart supermarket about thirty minutes walk from the hotel. Careful when crossing intersections!

Hi There

Just turn left and walk if you want a walmart,

there is a large petrol station on the other side of the road which sells

most things, there is also a small shop within hotel

yours Shogun

I suppose that's what happens when you live locally. Folks from UK, Scotland and Wales know more about the hotels. :D To me, there is only one Doral. Intercontinental is known as Intercontinental Miami. Using the name Doral is fudging it.

Hi Pia1913

having had all my bags stolen from there I will never forget the place.

yours Shogun

YIKES! You should have been at the real Doral. Thieves can't get in there. No joking matter, though. Sorry to hear it.

Doral is way, way, safer than the hotels near the port of Miami. There is a Publix on 36th street a short cab ride away.

The only Intercontinental I know of in Doral is about 10 minutes or less from the airport..Doral is a suburb of Miami

Hi PIA

I thought you knew the story it was about three years ago now,

24 days at sea with nothing

Princess used to put all the bags for the bus on the pavement outside the hotel for loading

the problem was that anyone walking past could help themselves

the other issue was Princess used to ask you to put your bags outside your room early again they could go missing

I heard from a few others who lost their bags at this hotel

Princess now takes better care having the bags watched you also need to confirm your bags before they are loaded onto the bus

it was this event that allowed me to become such good friends with officers of Princess as some offered me their own shirts etc.

yours Shogun

I suppose that's what happens when you live locally. Folks from UK, Scotland and Wales know more about the hotels. :D To me, there is only one Doral. Intercontinental is known as Intercontinental Miami. Using the name Doral is fudging it.

I guess I don't understand the comment. The City of Doral has about a dozen hotels. There is an IC in Doral and an IC in Miami. What is using the name "Doral" fudging?

I guess I don't understand the comment. The City of Doral has about a dozen hotels. There is an IC in Doral and an IC in Miami. What is using the name "Doral" fudging?

An Intercontinental is just that and calling it Doral led me to believe it was the Country Club. That's it. Don't make something big out of nothing.

Hi There

Just turn left and walk if you want a walmart,

there is a large petrol station on the other side of the road which sells

most things, there is also a small shop within hotel

yours Shogun

Thanks for the info.... We can go and purchase our bits that we are not taking over on the plane. Including wine.:)

Archived