Leaving tomorrow...Bermuda question!

Sans3

We are leaving on the Caribbean Princess tomorrow and will be stopping in Bermuda. We did this same cruise a few years ago and loved Horseshoe Bay! We took the bus there and I remember the big long hill to the beach. There was also a man in a van that would take people who couldn't walk the distance up and down the hill with his van. My husband is recovering from two broken hips. Although he walks fairly well, I think the hill may be too much for him. I'm not sure I can depend on the "man with the van" so I was wondering if anyone knows of another beautiful beach, with easy access and how to get there? Any ideas? Thanks so much! We are getting very excited for this cruise!!! :D

We are leaving on the Caribbean Princess tomorrow and will be stopping in Bermuda. We did this same cruise a few years ago and loved Horseshoe Bay! We took the bus there and I remember the big long hill to the beach. There was also a man in a van that would take people who couldn't walk the distance up and down the hill with his van. My husband is recovering from two broken hips. Although he walks fairly well, I think the hill may be too much for him. I'm not sure I can depend on the "man with the van" so I was wondering if anyone knows of another beautiful beach, with easy access and how to get there? Any ideas? Thanks so much! We are getting very excited for this cruise!!! :D

We took a taxi or taxi van. It costs more than the bus but they drive you up the hill and closer to the beach. You can also arrange for them to come back and pick you up. I don't rember how much it cost but we were with a group of cc members from our roll call so it may have been a little less expensive than doing it on our own.

Archived