Eurodam- copenhagen 20 july 2011

dnbnor

does anyone know which pier Eurodam will be using on 20 July 2011, HAL claim not to know yet and I cannot find a webisite for the cruise terminals giving details of who is docking where ..

We're boarding her on the 21st at the Freeport Terminal. :)

It was Freeport for us too, on the May 22 and June 6 cruises this year. You might take a look at our Google map for Copenhagen; you'll find both terminals and their websites listed. Later today I'll have the link to our cruise blog ready where you'll find even more resources for this itinerary. I'll post it as soon as I'm sure the links are all solid.

If it matters, HAL had a reasonably-priced ($6 or $7 one way) bus transfer to central Copenhagen. Very convienent especially since it was raining when we arrived in May. For Copenhagen, they allowed you to charge the tickets to your shipboard account at the dock or you could buy the tickets in advance. The buses were very close to the ship at the dock and dropped us right across from the Tivoli entrance. The buses ran continuously throughout the day.

Archived