Transportation fr FLL to POM

slotguy777

What are your recommendations for the best transportation to Miami (hotel) and back to FLL? I know there are a number of companies other than Carnival just wanted your opinions!

Thanks Greg

We used SAS (ridesas.com) and were very happy with the service and the price. ($15 pp.) It was less than 25 minutes from FLL to POM.

i concur with SAS. just make sure you print off your confirmation and take it with you. Thank goodness we did as they didn't have any record of us and we had to play phone tag between the drivers and the owners before one driver finally just told us to hop in as we had our confirmation. still, we waited several vans before one would take us.

That being said, i could have avoided the whole thing by confirming just before our cruise. i stupidly thought having a confirmation letter was enough *eyeroll* lool

We used SAS (ridesas.com) and were very happy with the service and the price. ($15 pp.) It was less than 25 minutes from FLL to POM.

:eek:that driver must have been using jet fuel avg time is 45 min no traffic

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the Carnival Liberty yesterday. Used SAS both ways (FLL to MIA and back). They were running a special of $11 per person each way. We were a group of 12.

Have nothing but great things to say about Steve and SAS. Highly recommend them!!!!

Archived