DREAM tips - lost previous searched info

giginevelyn

I've had a recent computer issue and lost all of the info I had been saving for tips on Dream. I have searched again and am not finding what I remember that I had found before.

If anyone out there had previously posted good info and tips for navigating this ship, the restaurants, entertainment, dining, getting or finding pool chairs, all of that helpful stuff, please reply. THANK: YOU!:) -leaving next week.

Just remember the decks with the galley/kitche and dining rooms do not go thru.. and the rest of the decks do, you wouldnt run into dead ends. Seems to me something once you get onboard and see you would remember anyway? but some seem to go the whole week and cant figure out why they keep deadending.

the only problem with pool chairs are the ones right by the pool. tons of empty loungers available.

On Dream and Magic, deck 4 does go all the way through.

On these short 7 day cruises there are 6 ports and 1 sea day, so I don't know how much lounging around the pool you are really going to do? On port days, there shouldn't be an issue and on the sea day you may be packing and snoozing.

On Dream and Magic, deck 4 does go all the way through.

On these short 7 day cruises there are 6 ports and 1 sea day, so I don't know how much lounging around the pool you are really going to do? On port days, there shouldn't be an issue and on the sea day you may be packing and snoozing.

Unless they've changed, on our 7 day Dream cruise, we had three sea days.

I've had a recent computer issue and lost all of the info I had been saving for tips on Dream. I have searched again and am not finding what I remember that I had found before.

If anyone out there had previously posted good info and tips for navigating this ship, the restaurants, entertainment, dining, getting or finding pool chairs, all of that helpful stuff, please reply. THANK: YOU!:) -leaving next week.

Did you check the thread: "All Things Dream" ?

My bad - too little coffee - thought the question was about Magic, not Dream. Right now, Magic is doing a few 7 day European cruises where there is only 1 sea day.

I have lots of Dream info and pictures, but that would be from an European cruise and the Transatlantic.

My bad - too little coffee - thought the question was about Magic, not Dream. Right now, Magic is doing a few 7 day European cruises where there is only 1 sea day.

I have lots of Dream info and pictures, but that would be from an European cruise and the Transatlantic.

No...MY bad- too little coffee - did originally say "Magic." I immediately edited the post, but you had already commented. Sorry! and thank you for trying to help.:)

Archived