Seabourn Square Coffee

Pop-I

and I like strong coffee,,,so you wont be disappointed,,plus no plastic cup...and great view in front on lounge chair.. and many books to browse...best of both worlds...much better than the mackines on many cruises,,,plus,,,all FREE,,with snacks..no nickel and dime ing...loved it...:D

I have always had excellent coffee at Seabourn Square. Not to worry.

3418ahl, there is no Seabourn Square on the triplets. There is no specific spot to congregate for pastries and coffee other than the observation lounge in the morning. Of course, you cal always order pastries and coffee wherever you are and they will be brought to you.

I was just on the Sojourn last week. The Square is almost a reason within itself to book one of the bigger ships on Seabourn. Coffee was great (though Adam's milkshakes were nothing short of 'liquid love') and the little treats were fabulous. Can't think of a single day when we were not at the square having coffee at some point. Brilliant planning Seabourn - you deserve best cruise line accolades just for this one innovation.

Archived