Put Deposit on Next Cruise while on this one.....

pomlover

If we don't go through Carnival to book the cruise, will the deposit still show up if we use the number they gave us in the letter? Hope I am explaining this right? Hoping to get an on board credit from cruise line for 7 day booking plus another on board credit from the place we are booking through. I want to make sure we are doing it correctly.

Thanks!

If we don't go through Carnival to book the cruise, will the deposit still show up if we use the number they gave us in the letter? Hope I am explaining this right? Hoping to get an on board credit from cruise line for 7 day booking plus another on board credit from the place we are booking through. I want to make sure we are doing it correctly.

Thanks!

.....I'm not getting what you are trying to explain. If you are talking about getting the Future Cruise Credit along with an OBC that the TA will give then yes, it will show up. The FCC might show up at a different time than the TA OBC.

:confused:

wasiii

Yes, I have a Future Cruise Certificate where I put $100 down for a deposit. Then it says if I purchase at least a 7 day cruise, I will get an OBC through Carnival. IF I book through someone else besides Carnival, and they are offering a promotion of an OBC also, will my deposit AND OBC through Carnival still show up as long as I use the Certificate number? Hope I did a better time explaining it this time! Thanks!

No, unfortunately, not exactly. You still put the full deposit down, and then can now register the FCC online (new).

I do understand Carnval's wording is confusing where they say the FCC is a deposit on a unbooked cruise.. stupid wording, as it is not a deposit on a specific cruise.

Here is their wording, though its changed, you dont mail then in now.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2010/09/02/what-is-the-loyalty-and-cruise-vacation-program.aspx

it does not say the $100 FCC is the deposit on a specific BOOKED cruise. The $100 you spent on the FCC will be applied to your final payment.

Yes, I have a Future Cruise Certificate where I put $100 down for a deposit. Then it says if I purchase at least a 7 day cruise, I will get an OBC through Carnival. IF I book through someone else besides Carnival, and they are offering a promotion of an OBC also, will my deposit AND OBC through Carnival still show up as long as I use the Certificate number? Hope I did a better time explaining it this time! Thanks!

.....between your TA and Carnival. They are two different entities. If not, you can enter your FCC through this link.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/requestforms/futurevacationcert.html

wasiii

I am going to try and see what I can do. In my letter with the certificate, dated May 11, it says it is my "$100 Deposit can be applied toward any of our sailings." So I will let everyone know! Thanks for the help!

I am going to try and see what I can do. In my letter with the certificate, dated May 11, it says it is my "$100 Deposit can be applied toward any of our sailings." So I will let everyone know! Thanks for the help!

you will still have to pay a full deposit for a cruise. Then submit the certificate to carnival where they reduce your final amount due by 100 dollars and give you the OBC

Yes, its a deposit toward a future cruise .. if its a FCC. its not the deposit on the future cruise.. it just says this deposit can be applied toward a future cruise, meaning part of the payment.

I told you above I agree the wording is confusing. Good luck.

Archived