Aug 10 and August 26th Marina

FBW

My wife and I are going on the Aug 10th and Aug 26th Marina we live in Boca Raton Florida. We are both 65 years old and Active. Looking to meet other similar travelers and might be looking to share some tours.

Franklyn and Lori

Welcome to the cruise critic boards! Go to the Oceania Roll Calls/Marina Roll Calls section of these boards and look for your two cruises sailing dates; I am sure that there are a lot of people getting together to share tours.

My wife and I are going on the Aug 10th and Aug 26th Marina we live in Boca Raton Florida. We are both 65 years old and Active. Looking to meet other similar travelers and might be looking to share some tours.

Franklyn and Lori

I'm so envious. Have missed Marina since we left her the end of April. :)

Here are the two Roll Call threads for your cruises: (just click on the date to get to each separate thread)

August 10th

August 26th

Joining the Roll Call for your specific cruise is a great wall to find others you may be able to share tours with.

Enjoy your adventure!

Thanks are you going to be on the same voyage. What typr of law did you practice.

Franklyn

Hi, Franklyn, we just got off Marina on June 21 in Stockholm after a fantastic Baltic cruise. I would love to join you, but it will not be happening! (I am supposed to be redoing our 23-year-old kitchen this summer.)

I was first a mergers and acquisitions attorney on Wall Street, then primarily a securities law practitioner in-house for a large well-run public company, and finally a senior officer and general counsel for a small public company, which the CEO drove into the ground! So now I am a "recovering attorney". Fortunately my spouse still is an M&A attorney, heading that practice at his large old firm, so we can afford to sail on lovely Marina!:)

Are you an attorney? I saw that you will be sailing with BruinSteve, another CC regular and also an attorney.

Franklyn and Lori

We are on 8/10. Same age as you and also active. So far have only arranged tour for Normandy and car to Florence/Pisa. Would be interested in sharing tours with you. My email is jayne1126@gmail.com

Jayne & Howard

I replied to your email address, let's see if we can talk over the next couple of days.

regards

Franklyn and Lori

You should join the ROLL CALL forum for your cruise You will meet many more of your fellow ship mates

Franklyn and Lori

We live in Boca half the year...other half Long Island and would love to meet you. Certainly interested in possibly sharing tours.

Sue and Steve

We live in Boca half the year...other half Long Island and would love to meet you. Certainly interested in possibly sharing tours.

Sue and Steve

Sue and Steve,

I can see you are new to Cruise Critic...Welcome!

What you really should do is to go to the specific Roll Call thread for your cruise...and introduce yourself there...

For our August 10 sailing, we have had a Roll Call thread going since March of 2010...It has been quite active with over 450 posts and 23 pages! A large number of people on this cruise have been organizing private tours for the ports.

We have been very successful and have organized private tours for most of the ports--but, with only a month to go, our tours are all full...But some others are still trying to put together tours for several of the ports and have been posting information and contacts...

Here is the link to that thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1157579

Archived