Question(s)

DiehardFF

Hey guys,

I am a Teen looking meet new people(Prefer girls). I am going on the Caribbean Princess this Sunday for 10 days. I was thinking of going to the teen center the first night for the meet and greet. Does anyone know if Princess would have attractive girls? Is it a family cruise line or more couples? Thanks !

Princess doesn't have as many kids as RCI or Carnival, but there will be a fair share. LOL, so only cute girls need apply????

Actually, I'm kind of chuckling at your post because one doesn't normally think of a teen posting on what's usually for adult singles.

A better place to post this is on the roll call for your cruise. Just look at the forum for Roll Calls, find the sub forum for Princess, then scroll to find your ship. Click on that and then look to find your sail date. Once there, post this question to see if any of the adults there are bringing their teens.

Archived