A different itinerary for the Legend !!

We just found out that on the Legend's sailing from Tampa of 12/18/2011, it will be going on an eight night journey & stopping at the following for an all day stop.

Key West

Grand Turk

Ocho Rios

Grand Cayman

The down side is there are three days at sea.

And, you bet we booked an ES fare on this unusual itinerary from Tampa.

Bill in FL

We just found out that on the Legend's sailing from Tampa of 12/18/2011, it will be going on an eight night journey & stopping at the following for an all day stop.

Key West

Grand Turk

Ocho Rios

Grand Cayman

Bill in FL

What was it before?

Key West

Grand Turk

Ocho Rios

Grand Cayman

Bill in FL

Looks like a great new itinerary for the Legend - hope this one makes it into the regular rotation. Personally, I LOVE the sea days. We had 2 coming back from St. Maarten on the Dream - and I am beginning to think that I would like to have that in future cruises - it's a very relaxing return! :)

3 Sea days is awesome! If we wern't already booked that december and this cruise wasn't so pricey ;) I would love that trip!!!

I look for trips with 3 sea days but alas they are far and few between in the 7 day catagory. :mad:

I'd rather skip Grand Cayman. Replace with Cozumel or Costa Maya. Otherwise, finally a new itinerary.

Inspiration was to get redirected to Key West instead of Cozumel due to a storm and everyone was happy about it. Then it got changed back and everyone was still happy. I love Key West. Wish you could stay to see the sunset and party down at Mallory Point.

That's different. Is it because the ship will now dock the day after Christmas instead of Christmas day?

Yes, Carnival and many of the other lines will tweak itineraries around XMAS/NYE. Victory is even calling on Dominica again during the holidays.

Key West

Grand Turk

Ocho Rios

Grand Cayman

Bill in FL

Must be just for the holidays. I just checked my itinerary for 4/15/2012 and it's still Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Roatan.

Where ever you go, have fun!

Archived