Lobster lunch

My wife and I will be in Halifax, ns and Saint John, nb in a couple weeks. We want to have a lobster lunch one day. Where should we go?

My ideal would be to be sitting at a picnic table with a pitcher of beer (I'm very much used to picking blue crabs down at the shore). I can survive if there aren't any hush puppies to be found, though.

My wife and I will be in Halifax, ns and Saint John, nb in a couple weeks. We want to have a lobster lunch one day. Where should we go?

My ideal would be to be sitting at a picnic table with a pitcher of beer (I'm very much used to picking blue crabs down at the shore). I can survive if there aren't any hush puppies to be found, though.

Steamer's Lobster is directly across the street from the cruise ship terminal in Saint John and great for people watching. They have picnic tables and you can be served outside. http://www.steamerslobstercompany.com/restaurant

• 2 weeks later...

Archived