Question about AARP discount with NCL?

STARFISH*4

the AARP discount is this GOOD for just certain sailings or all and if it is all is it possible to have this discount (PGAARP) applied to your reservation after booking but before the final payment?

just wanted a little info before i contacted my PCC!

THANKS;)

apply the PGAARP code to your booking and submit proof of membership (either scan your card or you can download a temporary card from the AARP site) to NCL to enjoy the 5% saving :D

I booked two cruises using this code :D

My understanding is PGAARP is only combinable with certain other codes (Latitude, Easyfare, PGAXOC etc) so if you have a code on your current reservation that is not combinable with PGAARP then you couldn't add it.

I always have my PCC crunch the various combinable codes and then I take the one that benefits me best.

That's the way I understand the terms, but if I'm wrong someone will correct me.

I did! :) It's in Florida.You guys ought to check it out! I also couldn't stand the positions they were taking on several "issues". But hey, if you have a good discount, go for it.

Also don't forget that the AARP discount can only be applied if the sailing is nine (9) of more months out from the month the discount is being requested.

This particular discount has some SERIOUS flaws (even if following the 9-month arrangement) that both NCL and AARP are aware of. It can create some frustrations for sure. I prefer not to go into additional details.

Archived