Any suggestions for beach bar hopping tour?

travelgirl913

Hey TravelGirl! If you find one my hubby & I may be interested in joining you! :D He isn't a big drinker (that's my role! tee hee) but he told me last night he was ready to party on this cruise...I'm not one to let that offer pass me by! Worse comes to worse I would think the cabbies at the pier would be accommodating.

Will do. I am pretty happy just sitting on a beautiful beach, but my cousin mentioned this tour from the ship they really want to do. The ship tour is only 3 hours and doesn't seem long enough to switch to three beaches and actually get to enjoy them. My husband liked the idea so I told everyone I would look into it.

It seems the only other option I could find so far was party boats. I would rather be on a beach with crystal clear water myself though!!

I think I may just grab a taxi and go to a beach that has some water activities and a beach bar.

I contacted a few private hire taxi drivers via e-mail and no responses and it has been almost a week. I'm still hopeful though. It would be great if he could show us a few sights then we would be on our merry way to a beach or two :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived