CCL comedian (former?) is on "America's Got Talent"

dclark

was he funny??

Can't speak for then, but on AGT he is kind of a dofus looking dude, but he has good 1 liners, that I've never heard before. Had both me and DW chuckling. I don't think he will win AGT, but he is good for some laughs.

I thought he was funny. A lot of what he did was abstract. like Stephen Wright. Some of his stuff requires thought to get. Some people like him, some didn't.

"My psychiatrist told me I am schizophrenic. I told him that he had the wrong guy"

My doctor said I am a kleptomaniac, so I am taking a lot of stuff for that."

I think he's pretty funny actually. Of the comedians on the show hes my favorite.. but I think he had me when he did the "second from the right on the evolution chart" line... I laughed pretty good!

Good luck to him!!!

My favorite act so far is the group, Silouette

Humor is so subjective, But I love his type of humor.

He said on the last episode that some of his jokes are like grenades... you throw them out there and it takes the lsiener a minute to get them...

To each their own, I guess.

Humor is so subjective, But I love his type of humor.

He said on the last episode that some of his jokes are like grenades... you throw them out there and it takes the lsiener a minute to get them...

To each their own, I guess.

But he worked that grenade line back in a joke or two later, which is a sign of a good comedian.

I think he's pretty funny actually. Of the comedians on the show hes my favorite.. but I think he had me when he did the "second from the right on the evolution chart" line... I laughed pretty good!

Good luck to him!!!

My favorite act so far is the group, Silouette

ROTFLOL, I kinda liked that one as well. :)

• 1 year later...

YES - this is a new post to an old thread, but I was just talking about Geechy Guy with a friend today...

We saw him a few years ago on Carnival (can't recall what ship) - but I could not forget him. Honestly he was pretty lame then, to the point that many people we getting up and walking out (more than usual, and not because it was raunchy). I actually felt bad for the guy!

Well, fast forward to our Labor Day trip to Vegas this year, which included seeing Ron White... and who did Ron have opening his show? GEECHY GUY. As soon as I heard his name announced I turned to Cheryl and said something like "oh no, this was that guy that was so bad on Carnival that I felt bad for him".

Well, to our surprise, we thought (indeed most of the crowd thought) that he was a riot! In fact, we enjoyed him more than Ron White (who we had also seen once before)!!

Something tells me he won't be back on Carnival any time soon - but who knows what the future holds!!

Tom

Archived