Elation questions....

ckdmom

what does it mean when you say Fantasy Class? Is that the size of the ship??

Thats the class of ships that you will be on. The whole class supposedly none of them have hair dryers except in suites.

I was in there twice this year, but dont use one, so I could have just missed it. I air dry when I wash my hair. Up on Lido.

dont nesessecerally count on getting one from the stewards pantry....they might scour the other decks for one that works...but if you do score..have a coupla bucks for the effort..and be SURE to give it bk to same peep, and say Thanks!

Not in the cabins...... Just in the suites......and they blow.jk really they dont.......bring yours from home it will work better and you will look better and at the end of the day thats all that matters......

Thats the class of ships that you will be on. The whole class supposedly none of them have hair dryers except in suites.

I was in there twice this year, but dont use one, so I could have just missed it. I air dry when I wash my hair. Up on Lido.

Our OceanView stateroom on Elation in February did NOT have a blow dryer and I believe Firefly is correct - Fantasy class has them only in suites.

Our OceanView stateroom on Elation in February did NOT have a blow dryer and I believe Firefly is correct - Fantasy class has them only in suites.

thanks, I know I didnt really look. Nice to see you. I didnt take many pictures when I cruised with you'all in Feb, so I took them in May of the ship.

Archived