**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning Breezers! I am up and getting ready for our tailgate this afternoon. It promises to be another blustery day here in the Carolinas (hi 63, low 58). Guess I shouldn't complain too much, because this is actually football weather, although we have gotten use to temps in the 80-90 deg range during this part of the season. No matter what, I will be in the stands, unless of course there is lightening.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable Saturday!

- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning Breezers! I am up and getting ready for our tailgate this afternoon. It promises to be another blustery day here in the Carolinas (hi 63, low 58). Guess I shouldn't complain too much, because this is actually football weather, although we have gotten use to temps in the 80-90 deg range during this part of the season. No matter what, I will be in the stands, unless of course there is lightening.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable Saturday!

Sounds like fun Gwen!! I am not doing a thing today, gonna relax.

Heat wave here today...65 yippee! But suppose to get down to 39 tonight brrrrrrrr.

Hiya Breezers. Just went to get passport pictures taken for myself, hubby and little guy as all 3 of our passports expires in October. Off to tae kwon do now and then chilling for a bit and then out to dinner tonight.

I almost put the heat on last night and today but holding out, it just hurts my heart to have to put the heat on so early. :eek::eek:

Have a great day / weekend everyone. Gwen, here is to hoping your team gets a win today.

Archived