**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning Breezers, good morning Eddie. Totally MIA yesterday.

Eddie I am sure the recipe you tried came out great as you seems to be a great cook. I keep forgetting to ask you if you had tried the gator or some of the other interesting food on your last cruise.

Off work today as I have a couple of doctors appointment so have some running around to do also.

Have a fantastic day everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did try the gator but didn't care for it. Not enough gator and wayyyyyyyy too much breading. I would have preferred a light breading. I tried all of the didja foods except the salmon...it was cured and not a fan of cured foods. The frog legs were awesome! I tried the new bacon mac and cheese with the chicken breast that is a comfort food and did not like it. To me it was really plain and bland. No outstanding wow flavor to it. Reminded me of a mac and cheese you could get at a buffet.

I am getting ready to go to the grocery as they have ground chuck on sell for $1.39 a pound which is totally unheard of around here, so I need to stock up.

I am getting ready to go to the grocery as they have ground chuck on sell for $1.39 a pound which is totally unheard of around here, so I need to stock up.

Eddie, after only starting to use beef this past summer, I had to look up what chunk is. Yep, definitely time to stock up if the price is unheard of.

kind of a silly question here guys: we are somewhat thinking of doing either one of these 2 cruises for the 5 of us (3 kids)....I do not see any options for an OV for us though?

Also, not sure how to ask this but outside of the OBC, would me booking either of these direct not be less expensive than booking through the group?

Cheers

kind of a silly question here guys: we are somewhat thinking of doing either one of these 2 cruises for the 5 of us (3 kids)....I do not see any options for an OV for us though?

Also, not sure how to ask this but outside of the OBC, would me booking either of these direct not be less expensive than booking through the group?

Cheers

I will have to let Bevie answer that one for you. I am booked with the group but booked ES which is lower. I was able to book a different rate because my deposit was paid in full when I first booked but I don't get the OBC.

I hope I got that right I am starting to confuse myself LOL.

Cheers

Hey Redsfan and fellow Canadian!

You are correct, the pricing for the OV would not have been listed for the Group. It's because there are so few OV cabins on this class of ship (replaced by the cove balconies) the OV cabins were not being held for groups but of course you can book it once the full deposit was being paid. The nice thing is that this class of ship do have OV cabins to accommodate 5 in a room.

So, I was not aware that the pricing for the group attached to my signature was no longer valid. With that said, pretty much the pricing you will get from Carnival is the same as what Johna would get you plus the OBC, depending of course on what rate you book. Johna will be able to give you the pricing for the OV cabin for 5. Let me know if you would like me to make the inquire for you and I can email you the info or if you would prefer to email Johna directly yourself.

Good afternoon Breezers!

Eddie, that sucks that you have to go shopping for a new washing machine. I have had mine for 4 years and already had to have the dryer fixed shortly after the warranty was up:eek::eek:

Well I was able to get the same OV cabins for both legs of the cruise so I'm happy about that. I thought seriously about the cove balcony for one of the weeks but then came back down to my senses when I thought about my 5 year old little guy. I sure would like to try those cove balconies at some time, perhaps when it's just hubby and I though.

ALL this cruise talk and we too have to go shop for a new washer/dryer. The Washer has died, so no point keeping an old dryer for us...ah well, happens.

Still want to cruise, so we will think about this one. So many decisions to make. I love the way the boat is playing out to be, greater waterpark for the adults and kids! 6 Days is nice for us as we have only done 2 5 nighters. Our hesitation is that we have been to GT and Nassau, and I don't see much to do in Falmouth. This would be a cruise to experience the boat, not the Ports..

So we are looking at Liberty, Glory and Dream around the same time of year. Our cost for the Western Glory/Liberty is about the same as our Dream Eastern. Eastern on Libery and Glory is a bit higher so we are unsure...

Good morning you all!!

Glad you got that dealt with Eddie and that your machine will be delivered tomorrow. Did you get a front loader?

Was reading John's blog from earlier this week and after watching the videos of the Breeze with the 5D movies, i'm even more excited. 14 days on her will definitely give me a chance to see and experience everything she has to offer.

Have a great day all.

Did you get a front loader?

No. Even though I have a large utility room the washing machine is in a weird spot and no room for a front loader :(

Snowing like crazy here! We got about 3 inches last night and weatherman says possibly 2 more feet before the w/e is over. Doctors appt. this morning so dear hubby gets to drive. I don't do snow...I barely walk in it more less drive a car in it LOL.

No. Even though I have a large utility room the washing machine is in a weird spot and no room for a front loader :(

Snowing like crazy here! We got about 3 inches last night and weatherman says possibly 2 more feet before the w/e is over. Doctors appt. this morning so dear hubby gets to drive. I don't do snow...I barely walk in it more less drive a car in it LOL.

No snow in the southern part of PA today, but freezing cold and windy *brrrrrr*

You are pretty far south of us. We get all of the snow off of Lake Erie. I have never been to Lancaster but hear it is beautiful. I do want to go someday though. Will have to add Lancaster to my bucket list.

I see we won't actually be cruising together since I'm only on the 12/8 sailing, but a friend of mine, Alicia (italianfemmy), will be on the 11/24. If you haven't already had a chance to see it, she just did a great review of the Dream with some outstanding photography. If you want to check it out, the link is in my signature.

I see we won't actually be cruising together since I'm only on the 12/8 sailing, but a friend of mine, Alicia (italianfemmy), will be on the 11/24. If you haven't already had a chance to see it, she just did a great review of the Dream with some outstanding photography. If you want to check it out, the link is in my signature.

Yes, I followed Alicia's review. Loved the pics. I have said hi to her on the roll call...she must be busy...been MIA for a while. Loved her review!

Sorry we won't be sailing together. I would love to do the 8 day cruise after the six day but I don't think my dh would go for 22 days in a roll on the Breeze. If it was me I would just live on a ship. :D

Hello everyone! Just booked the 12/2 cruise last week! So far it will just be me, Shanna 34 and my husband, Brian 36. This will be our 4th cruise (all Carnival) and we haven't been to any of these ports so we are super excited and have already conctacted a tour operator for Jamaica. :D We booked a cove balcony again since we loved it so much on the Dream and have anytime dining. We would probably be interested in the meet/greet, cocktail hour, and cabin crawl. Can't wait to sail on the Breeze!!

Hello everyone! Just booked the 12/2 cruise last week! So far it will just be me, Shanna 34 and my husband, Brian 36. This will be our 4th cruise (all Carnival) and we haven't been to any of these ports so we are super excited and have already conctacted a tour operator for Jamaica. :D We booked a cove balcony again since we loved it so much on the Dream and have anytime dining. We would probably be interested in the meet/greet, cocktail hour, and cabin crawl. Can't wait to sail on the Breeze!!

Hi Shanna and Brian and welcome to the group! It is me and dh on this cruise. I am not telling my age but I am not old enough to be your mom LOL.

We were in Nassau last month on the Fascination. Have never been to Falmouth or Grand Turks but since doing the Breeze on the Nov. 24th sailing we have Grand Turks for a port also...so will be second time for us technically. I know I want to go to the beach and Jack's Shack in the Grand Turks just not sure which cruise.

Hi Shanna and Brian and welcome to the group! It is me and dh on this cruise. I am not telling my age but I am not old enough to be your mom LOL.

We were in Nassau last month on the Fascination. Have never been to Falmouth or Grand Turks but since doing the Breeze on the Nov. 24th sailing we have Grand Turks for a port also...so will be second time for us technically. I know I want to go to the beach and Jack's Shack in the Grand Turks just not sure which cruise.

Thanks for the welcome!!! Yeah, Grand Turk is probably the port I'm most excited about. A friend of mine said it's BEAUTIFUL there, even more beautiful than Grand Cayman which I find hard to imagine! I think we are planning on renting a golf cart there to tour the island and then maybe ending at Jack's Shack!

Good night Breezers and welcome Shanna and Brian.

I just got home after being out since this morning so will check back in in a bit.

We were in Turks for the second time on this last cruise and fell in love with it all over again. We stayed by the port and the beach there is just lovely. The water was so clear. Actually, it was a really inexpensive day for us too, spent all of $16 which I was happy about. I rented a life vest for my daughter and their is a smoothie shop that have delicious smoothies so the kids shared a large 24 oz one. It was really really good and a must have again when there. We were gonna walk to jacks shacks but the water was so nice right at the port area that we decided to stay there.

Nassau, we we were attempting to do the beach but the waters were too rough so that didn't happen. Actually it was my second time in Nassau and both times the beach didn't happen due to rough waters. Having Nassau on both leg of the cruise perhaps I will get to experience the beach this time around. After dinner we took the kids to Atlantis and they got to see the fishes / stingrays. That was the highlight for them.

Not sure what we will be doing in Jamaica as yet but it definitely will involve beach and eating some of the local foods and enjoying some ice cold coconut water, perhaps with a shot or too, yummy.

We would probably be interested in the meet/greet, cocktail hour, and cabin crawl. Can't wait to sail on the Breeze!!

Let me know if anyone have any other ideas / suggestions for activities.

Those cove balcony do look nice but gotta wait until kiddies are older to experience it or if grandma decides to babysit and we leave them home. In time to come it will happen though.

Archived