Negative Feedback Survey/Form

kruzen55

i guess it upset me because the agent who sold me the cruise said it would be 'no problem' and the captain said it would be 'no problem'. and considering i was 2nd in line to talk to the matre' d, i thought i had a pretty good shot. it was just the way they handled it. had she told me that the chances were not good to change the dining then i would not have booked.

also, i think if you pay to have your luggage at your destination it should be there. i had a contract with them and it wasn't followed through. unless it

happens all the time i can't see why they wouldn't reimburse me and keep a happy customer. it's only good business.

I have seen at some ports that the airlines have trucks to pick up luggage at the pier. Carnival doesn't transport it to the airport, the airline's trucks do. Why is it Carnival's fault that the airline didn't get it loaded on time or whatever happened? You had a contract with the airline to get your luggage home, not with Carnival.

If you have sailed so many times, I am sure you realize it is important to book early to get the seating you want. I'd be pretty ticked if I had early dining and got moved because some late booking person wanted early dining and made a fuss and I didn't so I got moved to late. It's not Carnival's fault, it's yours! No where does it say in any of the literature that you or anyone other than Platinum guests are guaranteed their requested time.

I'm sure Carnival didn't feel you should be reimbursed the $20 as they printed your luggage tags etc. for you. In the overall scheme of things, your complaints were petty and were partially your own fault. Somehow after you told Carnival how you weren't having any fun because you couldn't eat when you wanted to--you were viewed as a pain and there was no pleasing you, so why even try?

I'm sure you disagree with me, and that's fine. This is my opinion of your complaints.

i guess it upset me because the agent who sold me the cruise said it would be 'no problem' and the captain said it would be 'no problem'. and considering i was 2nd in line to talk to the matre' d, i thought i had a pretty good shot. it was just the way they handled it. had she told me that the chances were not good to change the dining then i would not have booked.

also, i think if you pay to have your luggage at your destination it should be there. i had a contract with them and it wasn't followed through. unless it happens all the time i can't see why they wouldn't reimburse me and keep a happy customer. it's only good business.

Regarding you dining issue, you had other options, and "no problem" is sometimes used as form of 'we want you to stop complaining'. You haven't indicated whether or not you were requesting a table for 2 or willing to sit at a larger table. So, nobody can give you any feedback worth anything without that information. As for the table for 10 with only two couples, that happens ... what's your point?

Regarding your contract .... I'm sorry, you have NO WAY or proving that Carnival did not comply with their end of the contract! If 2 of the 3 bags got to the destination then I'm inclined to believe that your bags were delivered to the airline appropriately. Your beef is with the airline - they are ALWAYS losing bags.

Someone mentioned that RCCLs shows start late - they are correct and you even mentioned that you ate at 8:15 or 8:30 and then went to bed when you were done ... so don't use RCCL as a means to punish Carnival - sounds like you won't make those shows either.

I do not mean to sound rude, but your posts make you sound like a whiney, entitled child. You book a cruise and and everything says that seating for dining is not always guaranteed. Your TA saying "no problem" was out of line as she does not run the dining room on the ship.

I say suck it up, and let it go. Book a little earlier or learn to go with the flow.

I haven't received a comment card since they went to the electonic format. However, as soon as I got home I e-mailed Carnival about an issue we had on the cruise as well as praising the good stuff. I had a reply within 48 hours.

Archived