Noon flight leaving Seattle??

CRUISERTN

We will be cruising round trip from Seattle on Sunday-Sunday. We will come in a day before the cruise. I am wanting to book our flights and can get a flight on the return that leaves SEATAC at 12:15PM. Having never been to Seattle I am wanting to know if we would have enough time to get off the ship and to the airport in time for this flight. I was thinking there would not be too much traffic on a Sunday morning. What is the earliest time we can get off of a Princess ship? Any info would be appreciated.

I think it depends on the time your ship gets into port. We are on the Golden which gets in at 7 a.m. Princess has said any flight after 11:30 a.m. is okay. Our flight departs at 11:35 a.m. (Saturday). I have never been to Seattle, but others on the boards have said we should be fine.

We had an 11:35 a.m. flight on Southwest. we chose the walk-off option toting all our luggage. We were the first walk-off group called, #100 and #200 and the first EZ check group were all due to disembark at 7;45.

We were actually called at 8:10. We were in a taxi by 8:25. Drive to airport was 25 minutes exactly. We were at the airport by 8:50, 2.5 hours before our flight.

I would imagine it gets a lot more crowded as the morning wears on at Pier 91, but for us, this option worked perfectly. EZ check would work well too since you don't have to bus your own luggage, therefore eliminating the need to stand in line to check luggage once you get to the airport.

Archived