My room on Oasis of the Seas

I see you have already had the pleasure of sailing on this gorgeous ship

I'm glad it's a good room.....

I can't believe I booked so early.....I would of booked 2012 if I already didn't have prior commitments which used all my vacation time.

I loved the Navigator of the Seas and had a junior suite but booked this room for now and maybe will upgrade later as the junior suite was expensive.....

i've never been on oasis/allure but we're sailing on her this coming january so i have been reading stuff non-stop it seems and from what i've read it seems like deck 14 cabins can be a little noisy because of the pool decks - i can't speak to the overhang but i figured i would let you know what i had read - good luck :)

I was going to mention that, but didn't want to worry you. The cabins on deck 14 do have an overhang, so you won't be able to look straight up. They could also be a little noisy due to the pool deck. It's still a great cabin though. I wouldn't worry about it.

On the other hand, I had cabin 11620 on Allure and LOVED the location.

One deck up to the pool/sports deck, you will have a great view. 630 days till your cruise, I think that ties my record for the farthest I've booked ahead. I predict you will have 1000 posts by the time of your cruise. ;) Have you joined or started your roll call group yet? I started the one for Freedom about this far ahead and it turned out to be great for passing the time and it was the best meet and mingle ever.

We did exactly the same thing. We booked an interior guarantee for the Allure last December and got a Central Park balcony on deck 14. The cabin was great, so we booked it again for this October. After we got home and thought about it some more, we called and changed to the same cabin on deck 12, just to be sure. It is nice to book so far ahead that you have the ability to make choices, but I hate the long wait to cruise.

Archived