Anyone been

suemag

I was in 5002 this past week. It was an ss suite. Three adults, husband, myself and sister. Handicapped room...although we are not. It was HUGE> 374 square feet inside. I found the size on cruiseshoppingdotc*m site. It was fabulous. It had a tub. (we did not use the tub...even in suite it was small) and a roll-in shower. It was very handy. Huge shower. We loved it. Plenty of room for three adults. Huge verandah (public) outside front of ship that was basically our own....and also a small private balcony. The front of the ship area also has benches. It is not that windy on the front. We found the side balcony to be windier. (?) We loved the location. We did receive a bottle of champagne for suites...but had to ask about it. WE received tiny flowers. I saw the s suites. They were not bigger than ours. They also were much more expensive ahead of time, but went on sale the week before the cruise to be $50 total more than we paid. So we were perfectly happy with our cabin. Excellent location...close enough to the forward elevator. Lots of room. I suggest that site if you can get to it. It helps to know square footage. Sorry I do not know about the room you asked about.

Regarding your computer virus--I had the same problem with a trojan on my computer. If you know the name of the virus/trojan (which McAfee or Norton will usually tell you), then you can go to google.com and type its name in the search. This took me to several sites where these guys had information posted as to how to remove the virus/trojan. (McAfee would only isolate the trojan/virus and would not remove it.)

It was fast and easy. McAfee wanted to charge me to even send information to them over the internet even though I had their program. I had paid $70 to McAfee and only had it for a few months.

Give this a try. I hope it helps.:) There are some sharp computer people who kindly share this information for us non-techies.

No they say it is an unidentified virus.....................

But thanks anyway. Think sometime soon we'll totally clear the hard drive and start from scratch.

Any info on my room .... anyone? near an elevator? under some annoyingly loud place?

If you leave near any Travel Agencies, drop in and ask for a brochure. They are happy to give them out in the hopes of selling you a cruise. The brochure will have a deck plan.

I was in 5002 this past week. It was an ss suite. Three adults, husband, myself and sister. Handicapped room...although we are not. It was HUGE> 374 square feet inside. I found the size on cruiseshoppingdotc*m site. It was fabulous.

Just curious -- how far out did you book this room?

Didyou use a TA?

Virus stopping you from viewing PDF files? That's something new to me. However, I believe you have a pop up killer, awesome program most of the time, that stop the browser from opening a new window to view the file. Disable it or configure the pop up killer to allow pop up on the site.

booked through on-line service and had to make a quick and somewhat uninformed choice...........

Just wondering if anyone had been in that room or knew how the balcony was.

Do have a pop-up blocker set to ask me if I want to view pop up each time- still doesn't work...... can view any other pop-up but none with pdf files

suemag,

Try right clicking the link to the .pdf file. From the context menu select "Save file as" to save the .pdf file to your hard drive. Then

open the file from the folder you saved it to. I've had problems opening

.pdf files (especially in Internet Explorer) and this has worked for me. Just

be sure you know the name of the file (you can rename it) and where the

folder is that you save it to. Hope this helps!

Terry

Archived