Weather in French ports

mmark14

We are getting ready to pack for our July 29th cruise on Marina. I was planning on warm summer weather, but according to weather.com etc, it seems that the ports in France are barely reaching 70 degrees. Will those of you who have visited these ports please comment ? Thanks for your help.

Marcia

We are getting ready to pack for our July 29th cruise on Marina. I was planning on warm summer weather, but according to weather.com etc, it seems that the ports in France are barely reaching 70 degrees. Will those of you who have visited these ports please comment ? Thanks for your help.

Marcia

I think the weather could be anything! I hope it will get warmer the further south we go. I am going to take layers so that I can peel off when the sun comes out.

We are going to be having a pretty wet spell in the UK for the next week or so which will be a shame for the people setting sail on Marina today as that cruise is aminly around the UK.

Let's hope there is an improvement before our cruise as I love to be on deck for sail away.

Sweep

Yes, wripro, this is very true. I'll be quite happy with 70 degree weather and now I'll be prepared with layers just in case it is cooler. Thank You all for the input. After following the reviews and comments on these boards, we are very excited to sail on Marina next week!

Marcia

Yes, wripro, this is very true. I'll be quite happy with 70 degree weather and now I'll be prepared with layers just in case it is cooler. Thank You all for the input. After following the reviews and comments on these boards, we are very excited to sail on Marina next week!

Marcia

We are having cold and wet weather in the UK at the moment but the long range weather forecast is looking good. There is a high predicted for the middle of next week so sailaway from Dover should be clear and sunny with the promise of good weather to follow. I hope I'm not being overly optimistic!:cool:

Archived