What's with the cruise workers Groupies?

repo-cruiser

What a nice touch that was I'm sure that young lady will never forget you. By the way think we are sailing together on 9/3/11:D:D:D

Wish I was sailing 9-3-11 but unfortunately not....No cuise booked right now till next year....:(

THe room stewards work very hard so what's wrong with giving them a little treat ? The times we have, they are delighted.

BTW I gave ny mailman some Easter candy the Sat before Easter, you shouls have seen the smile on his face :)

What about your grocery cashier?, or your stock broker, or the walmart cashier or the nordstroms cashier? They all work hard too. Did you take chocolate to them or do you discriminate on who you give your little treats to?:confused:

What about your grocery cashier?, or your stock broker, or the walmart cashier or the nordstroms cashier? They all work hard too. Did you take chocolate to them or do you discriminate on who you give your little treats to?:confused:

No!! I reported their grumpy, slow ass to the manager.

I believe cruisers who give candy or trinkets to the CCL service staff do this from a real sense of gratitude and giving. This is a kind act from the heart. It's just that the crew are living in small, cramped spaces and money-even a few dollars would be appreciated much more. I give my stewards alittle extra money each cruise instead of a trinket or candy and they seem to truly appreciate it. I also understand the point folks who don't want to demean the crew with unwanted gifts are also making. I just think it's best to give money.

Archived