I pad. 2 question

billcrooz

Having acquired a new I pad2 at a charity fund raiser and due to board the Whisper in October,I was wondering if I should bother taking it with me.unfortunately it doesn't have 3g just wifi. I guess the question is will it perform as well as it does at home. Thanks in advance

Having acquired a new I pad2 at a charity fund raiser and due to board the Whisper in October,I was wondering if I should bother taking it with me.unfortunately it doesn't have 3g just wifi. I guess the question is will it perform as well as it does at home. Thanks in advance

The wifi would be perfect for the ship. You couldn't use the 3G anyway while you are on the ship. You could sign up for a plan and use the wifi from your room or from around the ship plus the iPad will be light to travel with you.

Not sure if you read books but you could use a Kindle App and put books on the iPad to read.

Keith

It's the best travel gadget ever. I don't leave home without it (thankx Joy for recommending it :))

Cheers

Jennifer

You are very welcome, Jennifer! As others have said, don't leave home without it. It worked great for me on the Spirit.

Archived