Majesty of the Sea July 22 2011

This is my first posting. I am a Diamond member on RCCL and a "SOLO" CRUISER. I cruise on the Majesty 2-3 time a year. It is a home away from home. :p

I always enjoy meeting new people. In the past ,I have spent a great deal of time in Nassau and the Bahamas.

Is there anyone out there that will be cruising this weekend?

Not on your trip but on the monarch next January. Be really interested to hear your insights into Nassau, cococay and the class of ship! Sounds like you have a wealth of experience to share...

When you get to Nassau and would like some cheap/good native food and atmospher.. off the beaten track from the "tourist"

take the bus to The Fish Fry.. all native resturants on the beach... not far.

The best conch fritters and stop at the bakery on front street and get some golden coconut tarts... wonderful.

A nice way to spend an afternoon. Sorry your not on this trip.. I always enjoy sharing and showing people some different things to do. MILD36

When you get to Nassau and would like some cheap/good native food and atmospher.. off the beaten track from the "tourist"

take the bus to The Fish Fry.. all native resturants on the beach... not far.

The best conch fritters and stop at the bakery on front street and get some golden coconut tarts... wonderful.

A nice way to spend an afternoon. Sorry your not on this trip.. I always enjoy sharing and showing people some different things to do. MILD36

Ditto, but it looks like you already know this if you go there all the time. I was there on Majesty along with the Oasis, the Dream, and the Sky and you would not have known it over at Fish Fry.

Archived