Visas for caribbean

jessie england

Hi can any one tell me if we need visa for the caribbean,

going to barbados, st maarten, tortola, grand turk, st kitts,

antigua. st lucia and dominica its a cruises with p/o on ventura 5 nov 11,

also can anyone tell me were i can get foders guide to caribbean cruiseing from thanks for any help x:)

The best person to ask is your GP's practice nurse, as they will have the up-to-date recommendations from the Department of Health. Take a list of all your ports of call. We have had Typhoid, Tetanus and Hepatitis A, and I think a Polio booster.

Carol x

No, we've never needed injections for the Caribbean ports that you mention, although we did check with our practice nurse before our first visit there. Having said that, we never travel anywhere abroad unless our 'usual' injections (i.e. those already mentioned by Capasamari) are all up to date.

No, we've never needed injections for the Caribbean ports that you mention, although we did check with our practice nurse before our first visit there. Having said that, we never travel anywhere abroad unless our 'usual' injections (i.e. those already mentioned by Capasamari) are all up to date.

I am fortunate enough to do quite a lot of travel and like you have the 'basic' innoculations up to date.

Most places have a recommended list, as I never trust insurance companies I always ensure that I have any injections that is recommended for the place you visit.

Archived