cruise stay universal studios

Poppy2012

Universal Studios is not near San Pedro if that's where you'll be sailing from. The Sheraton Hotel is on the studio lot so it's the most convenient place to stay. It would be about an hour (maybe a little less) drive to the pier from there.

Universal Studios is not near San Pedro if that's where you'll be sailing from. The Sheraton Hotel is on the studio lot so it's the most convenient place to stay. It would be about an hour (maybe a little less) drive to the pier from there.

I think the OP is referring to Universal Studios Florida.

Go to the Universal Studios Florida website, you will find the vacation packages they offer there. Universal as well as all the other parks in the Orlando area have hotels on the grounds. Port Canaveral is about a 45 minute to an hour drive from Universal.

Here are two hotels within a mile of the Universal Studios Orlando.

The Rosen at the Pointe is a nice hotel and offers a microwave and mini fridge for convenience. They offer rooms with balconies and have a sit down restaurant as well as a breakfast buffet. They offer a pakage that includes tickets to Universal and also have a park shuttle. Here is their link if you want to check rates: http://rodewayinnorlando-px.trvlclick.com/

The Enclave all Suites Hotel is a nice as well. This hotel offers suites at a very resonable price. They have one and two bedroom suites and well as kids suites that have bunk beds. All of the suites either have a patio or balcony area as well as a full kitchen, dining and living room area. The hotel offers restaurants and lots to do as well as the option to purchase Universal tickets. They have a park shuttle as well. http://www.enclavesuites.com/

Hi

We have booked a package with a TA for 6 nights on i-drive followed by FOS cruise and one night back in i-drive. The total package includes flights, hotel, cruise, gratuities and all transfers. I don't think I can mention specific TA on here so if you PM me I will let you know the details.

Nicola

Archived