Chair Hogs!

TriciaEMTB

This has been discussed over and over again. To me it is time to move on. The ports of call the people talk about and the likes and dislikes of their cruises are great. But hey, the same old chair hog stuff is old it's going to happen. Yes I hit those boards too. This subject has been beat to death and this much I will say. If I have to go to the restroom and I come back and my stuff is on the deck. Well guess where you are going to be. I will show you you the same consideration you show me:mad::mad:.

Where? I would be careful making idle threats you never know who you will be talking to. Just sayin:eek:

Last week on the Pride 2 couples came out to the Serenity pool and put towels over chairs and then walked away. After about 15 minutes a member of the crew picked up the towels and returned them to the towel counter. I don't recall them leaving personal items, just the towels. I was pleased to see that the crew was paying attention.

I don't worry about chair hogs and I don't have to sit right by the main pool. Too many kids!

My gf and I go back to adults pool and if there isn't a chair, we just go up to the next deck and there are ALWAYS chairs available. I have no problem walking down a deck, taking a dip, and walking back up to the next deck.

I'm not comfortable moving other cruisers property no matter what.

I'm on a cruise! I don't sweat the small stuff-and it's all small stuff!:)

I agree, I never have a problem finding chairs and I'm never up early in the morning. On our last cruise we had 10 of us and we never had a problem getting chairs...even 6-8 chairs together at any given time during the day.

Chair hogs ,chair hogs. This has been discussed cussed and discussed. Carnival is not going to do anything about it. It is time to move on. We have never had a problem with finding a chair, might not be where we wanted to sit, but it is what it is. There is not a bad cruise but sometimes bad cruisers. So lets get off the porta pots and talk about good things. We need more talk about port of calls, what you did and was it good or bad. What do you recommend at these port of calls.:mad::mad:

Look here hoss, not sure why the hell you quoted me in your post. I only responded to this thread to answer an actual question from a newbie cruiser.

Of course none of us that read and post here are ever guilty of being a chair hog one time or another..:rolleyes:. arent we?? Ive saved seats on the front row in the theather mostly from other family with me encouraging me to do it.. Most of time i dont.

Of course none of us that read and post here are ever guilty of being a chair hog one time or another..:rolleyes:. arent we?? Ive saved seats on the front row in the theather mostly from other family with me encouraging me to do it.. Most of time i dont.

Should people who save seats in the theater be considered chair hogs also?

2208904920083315880S600x600Q85.jpg

Should people who save seats in the theater be considered chair hogs also?

2208904920083315880S600x600Q85.jpg

Sure, I guess it falls under the same catigory.. The whole time im "sitting" there as well. Its not like im putting items on seat then leaving.

I don't think there's usually a problem finding chairs, it's finding them in the location you want to be. If you want a chair by the pool on an at-sea day, you'll need to get out their early. Usually.

Or late. Like after lunch. I'm not an early riser and can usually sleep right through the morning on vacation. I rarely have a problem getting out there about 3 and grabbing a prime location.

Look here hoss, not sure why the hell you quoted me in your post. I only responded to this thread to answer an actual question from a newbie cruiser.

The quote you have is mine. Sorry you got your underwear in a knot. It is what it is. You should treat people the way you wish to be treated with the hog thang.

Archived