Buying Liquor from Bon Voyage

Twibbs

If we buy a bottle of something (vodka, rum, Crown Royal, etc.) from Bon Voyage, is it only for consumption in our room, or can we do things like take it up to the Lido deck and have them give us juice to mix with it?

Inquiring minds want to know if it would be worth doing that instead of buying fruity drinks. :D

If you want to make your own drinks, you can get juice from the bars but you gotta pay for it. You can also "stock up" in the mornings for free at Lido Buffet, as they have OJ available. Fill an empty water bottle or 2 to make screwdrivers! :D

You can also get certain juices free through Room Service.

If you want to make your own drinks, you can get juice from the bars but you gotta pay for it. You can also "stock up" in the mornings for free at Lido Buffet, as they have OJ available. Fill an empty water bottle or 2 to make screwdrivers! :D

You can also get certain juices free through Room Service.

Thanks! We might need to get the Bubba Kegs someone else was talking about! ;)

The bottle needs to remain in your room, but you can certainly mix drinks in your room and bring them wherever you wish, or take a flask with you.

I have a lovely stainless-steel double-walled (so insulated) 16 oz. water bottle.

I do believe it will be put to good use. :D

Or I could bring my baby soda bottle test tubes...that might be easier.

I have a lovely stainless-steel double-walled (so insulated) 16 oz. water bottle.

I do believe it will be put to good use. :D

Or I could bring my baby soda bottle test tubes...that might be easier.

Whatever works! They are pretty cool about it, as long as you don't have the actual glass bottle on deck (they don't like glass on the Lido) the staff dosn't really care.

Whatever works! They are pretty cool about it, as long as you don't have the actual glass bottle on deck (they don't like glass on the Lido) the staff dosn't really care.

If I don't have to worry about hiding it, that makes it much easier. :D

If I don't have to worry about hiding it, that makes it much easier. :D

Naw, they couldn't care less. You did still buy it from BV afterall. We often mix gin and tonics and take them to dinner, for all anyone knows we picked them up at one of the bars before dinner.

I called. $55/liter of Crown Royal.

Now I need to translate that into shots and figure out how many Dr. Peppers we'd be mixing that with...

It's a really good deal when you figure a double shot of crown is $15. I always use BV make my drink in the cabin go to dinner. a show , or what ever.

Archived