Schooner Bar

OMG, I feel your frustration.:eek: I would be feeling the same. Its like when I talk to friends that get enthusiastic about cruising and I ask them what ship they sailed on or what line, and they have not got a clue. :eek:

I have a friend who cruises once or twice a year. They go with friends, who do the booking. When I, full of eager anticipation for my own cruises, ask what ship or line, she hasn't a clue. She said they just drive with their friends...says they're all just about the same. When she gets back, she doesn't really remember anything about the ship, not even the name. They follow their friends around in a fog, I guess.

I love everything about my cruises, and wallow in every detail.

Everybody's different, I guess.

I remember my first cruise and the piano player......it was his first cruise, back in 1984...on the Royale. He was a very nervous last minute fill in. He played and sang "Let Me Entertain You", and took off a shoe while he sang. With each succeeding song, he took off an article of clothing, and ended in his skivvies. Turned out he was told by somebody that was part of the job. I don't know how long Bruce lasted, but he sure was entertaining.

Archived