Karaoke

KansasCityGuys

I don't participate in Karaoke unless Princess were trying to find the worst singer, but my partner loves it and he always participates. From what I understand, the selection of songs are very limited; does anyone know if you can bring your own music if the CD is in Karaoke form?

one cruise i was on, someon asked about bringing a cd and was told the system has the songs all programmed into it, that they couldn't do a cd. this was a couple of years ago. they may have upgraded their system by now.

one cruise i was on, someon asked about bringing a cd and was told the system has the songs all programmed into it, that they couldn't do a cd. this was a couple of years ago. they may have upgraded their system by now.

Thanks. . . that was what I was afraid of.

If its a quiet night the cruise staff will probably let you use your own cd but the words will not be up on the screen. Take your CD along and talk to them after you get on board you might find them very willing since they really enjoy passengers who join in. (then they don't have to sing anything themselves either)

Bribery and corruption (a drink) can also get you a long way :-)

Archived