Comparing Cat. C vs. B --balconies and butlers

markser

I know the square footage of the cabins and balconies in Cat. C & D vs. Cat. B.

However, is there really enough room for two people to comfortably lounge on a 37 square foot balcony. We've had a 50 sq. foot balcony on another ship and thought it was a little tight for a small table and two chairs.

Do the Cat. B balconies have different chairs than the Cat. C & D?

What services do the butlers typically provide?

However, is there really enough room for two people to comfortably lounge on a 37 square foot balcony. We've had a 50 sq. foot balcony on another ship and thought it was a little tight for a small table and two chairs.
Yes, Cat C balcony is a little tight. Perfect for drinks, less so for dinner. But you'll manage. ;);)

I've been in a B, and have visited friends in a C, but not tried the balcony.

The B cabin overall is just a bit wider than the standard cabin, so it has a more roomy feel. The balcony was fine for sitting, but on chairs, not on loungers. I can't remember the chairs, but believe they were adjustable, but don't know if they are different than standard.

The butler brings you hors d'oeuvres daily, keeps your fridge stocked, helps with restaurant ressies (although we did our own), takes care of laundry and dry-cleaning. Our butler was great, although we did not ask much of him.

Archived