Luggage Valet - Earliest you've seen

Due to some specific flight needs and making the gamble worth it, we are looking at catching a 10:30am flight out of FLL. We're on the Navigator which says it gets in at 5:30am. I've seen where the Oasis and Allure are scheduled to get in at 7:00am and earliest departure to use luggage valet out of FLL is 11:30am.

Notwithstanding other issues that would create a mess and for those with first hand knowledge, does the earliest flight you can use luggage valet with have anything to do with the time the ship is due in port? Has anyone been able to use luggage valet with a 10:30am flight?

Thanks for replys.

Due to some specific flight needs and making the gamble worth it, we are looking at catching a 10:30am flight out of FLL. We're on the Navigator which says it gets in at 5:30am. I've seen where the Oasis and Allure are scheduled to get in at 7:00am and earliest departure to use luggage valet out of FLL is 11:30am.

Notwithstanding other issues that would create a mess and for those with first hand knowledge, does the earliest flight you can use luggage valet with have anything to do with the time the ship is due in port? Has anyone been able to use luggage valet with a 10:30am flight?

Thanks for replys.

In most ports 11:30 is the earliest departure time for any flight. We've already asked to use it with an 11:15 flight and were denied.

We had a 12:05 in Port C on Mariner and hoped to use it. Our flight was changed by the airline to 11:55 and we were not allowed to book it! I do think each location is different as MCO is farther from the port than Miami or FLL

We had a 12:05 in Port C on Mariner and hoped to use it. Our flight was changed by the airline to 11:55 and we were not allowed to book it! I do think each location is different as MCO is farther from the port than Miami or FLL

Thanks for the feedback. That must of stung just a bit since it really is a nice service after a cruise and needing to deal with an airport in general.

Just a word of caution if you use the valet service. Look at your boarding passes before you go through security!

We didn't, got to the first agent, who actually inspected it, and found we had two for DH and none for me! Had to go back to the ticket desk to get another boarding pass!

Good thing we were early for our flight. Other than that little glitch we loved not having to find our luggage in the morning and haul it all over the place.

Depending on our outgoing flight next March, we'll probably do it again.

Archived