Belize

Daveman_1973

• 2 weeks later...

Be very confident - you will have a great time with cavetubing.bz. Vitalino is a great guy. He does everything possible to make sure you have a great day. There equipment is new. The guides are great - they will go at your pace. This is really a great excursion - make sure to try a termite!

I recommend arriving 15mins.+ early to get your tender tickets. If you are on one of the first tenders, you can get to the meeting spot more quickly. If everyone from the ship on the tour does this, the tour can leave earlier and you will have more time when you return if you'd like to shop.

There are tons of people on here that recommend .bz and so we booked with them for our upcoming cruise. I really liked the idea that they had the newer equipment (tubes, helmets with lights) and so on. They seem like a very nice bunch of caring people according to what I've read on here and everyone is very excited.

Archived