Question for those who were recently on the Veendam

LoraJ

I was just curious as to what movies they are showing on board lately. I was thinking of renting a couple to put on my iPad but want to make sure they don't conflict with what I could watch on board.

Do they show movies in the retreat as well as some that are shown in your cabin? If they show movies in the cabin are they pay per view or free or both?

Thanks!

We haven't been on yet and can't tell you what they're showing, but I can tell that generally whatever is shown one day in the Wajang Theater will be shown the next day on the TV for free. There are no p.p.v. movies on HAL ships.

I was on the Veendam last week and did not pay much attention to the movies but here is what I remember.

Movies shown included the next to the last Harry Potter, Source Code, Eat Pray Love, Adjustment Bureau, Knight and Day. They do not have ppv but have a LARGE selection of dvds you can check out. There is a whole book of dvds available.

Movies are shown in the Wajang Theatre, in your room, and in the retreat area. Have fun!

I was just curious as to what movies they are showing on board lately. I was thinking of renting a couple to put on my iPad but want to make sure they don't conflict with what I could watch on board.

Do they show movies in the retreat as well as some that are shown in your cabin? If they show movies in the cabin are they pay per view or free or both?

Thanks!

Please tell me you are not going to watch movies in Bermuda.

Please tell me you are not going to watch movies in Bermuda.

I am a night owl, so I was thinking about maybe watching one on my balcony at night on my iPad as the night winds down. And we are not in Bermuda every day of the cruise.

Thanks to everyone else for the tips.

Silly me. I always thought that nights at sea out on the balcony were best used enjoying the view of the water and hopefully the moonlighht over the sea.

That's what DW and I pay for.

But you are welcome to use your vacation time as you wish.

Yep! I don't care what the menu is, the shows are, how much bingo costs, what the movies are, who the captain or CD are, how new the books are etc.--Just what time the ship leaves!!! Who cares about coming back!!:D

Archived