What feature of a ship would you change?

hitmann327

Agree about the elevators taking you down to a floor that you can't do anything but go into a dining room. What gives with that???? CCL's spirit class ships do not have it!!! (smart ship designer!)

Run more happy hour specials - bigger volume will increase bottom line!!

Pubs with a decent variety of specialty beers! (see thread about that!)

LOVE the fish on the carpet but they don't always have them right there where you step off an elevator.

Jogging track needs to somehow be by itself. I've watched so many joggers politely call for someone to move and they don't!! I'll walk the track up there but I'm mindful to stay off to one side so someone trying to keep a certain pace while they're jogging can do so without me being in their way!

What feature of a ship would you change?

The Jewel

On level 13 and directly above the Pools when facing either port side or starboard I would remove the glass and put railings so when I am enjoying the sun I can stand up enjoy the view of the ocean without having to look through glass.

I want my balcony cabin to become the same as the GV but without that increased price :)

All ships should have 2 pools, one adults only and enforced same with the hot tubs have some adults onlys enforced.

The adult pool should be enclosed like the Solarium on RCCL, very peaceful.:)

Pool cover would be great and I agree about the shallow end of the pool being low enough to stand as everyone else is holding on to the edge...it is sink or swim...if there is room to swim.

Have only been on the Dawn, so don't know if the other ships have this problem or not, but the seating in the Star Dust lounge needs to be changed. It has stadium seating with no room for people to get to seats without people having to get up, and no place to set drinks. The seats themselves were also really uncomfortable. This is the one place where I thought Carnival was better then NCL.

I would change the pool layout on the EPIC. I love the Pearl design. On the EPIC its great they have so much table seating but I feel disconnected from the rest of the cuisers and the band when sitting pool side. Would be nice to have it opened up.

Oh yeah. The "go up one flight of stairs, walk across, then down a flight of stairs" just to get somewhere always irks me too. Not that I don't need the exercise, and I understand why they need to do it. It just seems so illogical to the way my brain works.

Plus, I have enough trouble getting my bearings set when I first get onboard, and it's easy to get myself all turned around and walking in circles for the first couple of days. Those areas certainly don't help because I get halfway there and then can't remember which point I'm at in the journey, especially if I stop for a moment and get turned around for any kind of reason (i.e. "ooooooh, look at that!....uhhhh, okay...now, which way was I going?...where am I?")

I know the space is for the kitchen/storage/whatever, but you'd think they could somehow manage to put a simple hallway thru areas like that, or even a promenade type walkway around it.

Yes, have a glass-enclosed walkway over the kitchen, so pax can watch meals being prepared.

Agree about the elevators taking you down to a floor that you can't do anything but go into a dining room. What gives with that???? CCL's spirit class ships do not have it!!! (smart ship designer!)

If you are referring to the aft elevator on the Star, there is ONE elevator that goes to the lobby in front of the Versailles restaurant, and the purpose is to accomodate handicap access to the Versailles.

I cannot see a problem with that.

Archived